- +603-8000 8000
The Background of Negeri Sembilan JKPTG
1. The department was first established as the Special Mobile Unit, Negeri Sembilan in 1979 and located at the Office of the Director of the Negeri Sembilan Land and Mines.
2. The department began its operation as a federal department at the state level in February 2000. It is known as the the Department of Lands and Mines (JKPTG) of Negeri Sembilan and headed by a Grade M2 Director M2.
3. The scope and functions of NS JKPTG include land acquisition activities for the Federal Government and Federal Statutory Bodies, federal land management, including the enforcement of regulations and the management of small estates.
The objectives of the Department
1. To enhance the land management and legal systems in order to be efficient and to reach quality standards nationwide in line with the National Development Policy.
2. To improve the efficiency of Federal land management, settlement of estate distribution, land acquisition and the enforcement of legislations.
The Objectives of the Land Acquisition Unit
To manage the applications for land acquisition in an efficient and orderly manner to ensure that:
1. Federal land projects can be implemented according to schedule.
2. the rights of all interested parties are guaranteed legally.
1. Land Acquisition Unit
To process, coordinate and ensure that land acquisition is implemented in accordance with the APT 1960, the Land Acquisition Rules 1998 and the laws and regulations related to land administration
2. Federal Land Unit
To ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of land management which encompasses a complete and updated record keeping, monitoring the progress of Federal land management, leasing and acquisition, enforcement of laws and regulations , and revenue collection.
3. The Administrative and Finance Unit
To provide supports in administration, finance and services, and to coordinate works between the Head Office and the Small Units in the State.
4. The Estate Distribution Unit
To manage the settlement of small estates.
5. The Information System Unit
The Information System Unit is mainly responsible for the implementation of the computerisation projects in JKPTG.NS by ensuring that all requirements and information technology facilities such as hardware, software, network and IT infrastructure are managed and administered accurately, and equipped with safety measures in line with the requirements and goals of the department
We, as the staff of CGU of the Department of Lands and Mines are committed:
Jabatan Ketua Pengarah Tanah & Galian Persekutuan Negeri Sembilan
Tingkat Bawah, Wisma Persekutuan
Jalan Dato\' Abdul Kadir
Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
No. Tel : 06-7613939
No. Faks : 06-7642297
Jabatan Ketua Pengarah Tanah & Galian<br />Unit Pembahagian Pusaka Negeri Sembilan Timur
D/A Pejabat Tanah / Daerah Kuala Pilah
72000 Kuala Pilah
No. Tel : 06-4813001
No. Faks : 06-4841943